Voice over IP services enable consumers to get around restrictions imposed by using traditional phones from their local telecom provider. Instead, if you have access to the internet and a VoIP service, you can place and receive calls from your computer or mobile device from anywhere in the globe. This solution promotes working remotely and lets you communicate with clients according to their time zones. There are numerous other advantages to working with a VoIP service provider, which is why I have put together a list of the top business VoIP providers for you to select from.
Best Business VoIP Providers For 2022 Ranking
As it appears to give the best services compared to other providers, let’s start the list with one of the top business VoIP providers. RingCentral has a built-in messaging service that is supplemented by cloud-hosted video conferencing features. One of the most dependable applications available, it promises 99.99% uptime, ensuring that you never miss a customer call and can reach anyone at any time.
Other characteristics are:
- Internet Faxing Phone Conferencing with No Limits
- video conference with up to 100 people.
- There is no time limit for video meetings.
- local or toll-free phone number
The next name on this list is Ooma, a respectable, cost-effective, and expandable VoIP service provider.
Since the phone systems are adaptable and enable users to connect through a cell phone or PC, it is most suitable for employees who work from home. Ooma’s remote functionality was thoughtfully created to assist in managing your business even when your employees are spread out throughout the country.
- You are able to make and receive unrestricted calls throughout North America.
- For a speedy response, the Ooma’s Ring Group feature collects all extensions under one umbrella.
- Only the Pro Plan includes and is able to use video conferencing
As we continue down the list of business VoIP providers, Nextiva is a must-consider choice because it strikes a good mix between pricing and features. Employees who enjoy working from home will find the mobile app to be a terrific resource because it is simple to install and utilise. It also includes Cospace, a team collaboration tool that enables video chat sessions for teams.
- The monthly cost of the fundamental plan is simply $17.95.
- Additionally, users can take remote sessions and exchange screens.
The Grasshopper service, which was created for companies that are regularly on the go, is the next option on our list of the best business VoIP providers. Delivery vans, food trucks, pop-up shops, etc. may fall under this category. Apps for iOS and Android are easy to use and nearly universally compatible.
- One phone number with three identical extensions is available from Grasshopper.
- Both PCs and mobile phones are supported.
- With a monthly price of $26, it is somewhat pricey.
- Only the US and Canada are included in the service area.
5. 8×8 VoIP
The last company on the list of the best business VoIP providers is 88 services, which provides a range of straightforward options. It can be integrated with third-party programmes like Microsoft Dynamics, Zendesk, Netsuite, and Salesforce and is relatively inexpensive. It is intended to combine Point of Sale, Account, and Customer Service modules to create an entire Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Team messaging and video conferencing are available.
- Users may share screens and functionalities through it. omnichannel
- It charges $12 per month for its internet phone services.
Vonage was one of the first VoIP service providers to offer services on the market. Almost all other technologies, including Slack, Salesforce, and others, are known to be compatible with it. Unlimited text, talk, and team messaging on all plans are additional significant advantages. However, the premium plan is the only one that offers video conferencing.
- Mobile devices can access Vonage.
- It offers IT solutions and client service around-the-clock.
- Because of its adaptability, it helps businesses grow by adding more lines and modernising business.
7. Verizon VoIP
Who hasn’t heard of Verizon as one of North America’s most dependable providers of communications services? But did you also know that it was one of the top providers of business VoIP services?
In addition to providing both fiber-optic and DSL connections across the nation, Verizon is renowned for its faultless customer service and cutting-edge network. The VoIP plans are more expensive than the competition, but since they provide the best service, they are worth the extra money. Having said that, large businesses and corporations typically adhere to it.
- A 99.95% uptime guarantee is offered.
- Offers competitive Service Level Agreements for quality and service through dedicated support lines.
GoToConnect, which has been in business since 2006, is another significant business VoIP supplier with excellent features. Most small firms have used it since it has an easy-to-use interface and functions.
For 250 participants, this VoIP service provider offers limitless video conferencing. Additionally, it provides fictitious foreign numbers in more than 25 nations. The same 24-hour phone, email, and chat assistance is provided as with other top competitors. The excellent characteristics include:
- Caller ID custom hold music International calling
- endless call queues
- dialling mode Do Not Disturb
- sophisticated ring tactics
Phone.com, which has affordable options for small businesses, is one of the best providers of business VoIP services. Additionally, it provides a respectable CRM that can be connected to outside applications. Other features include IP desk phones, automated attendants, hold music, and compatibility for numerous devices.
- Voice, text, and video conferencing are all collaborated.
- It provides call analytics to help users understand the length of calls, the time of day, and the busiest times.
- All incoming and outgoing calls are recorded via the call recording feature, which allows you to listen to the recordings afterwards.
Considering the financial limitations of small organisations, 1-VoIP offers VoIP software with HD call quality. Customers receive complete VoIP functionality, pay-per-minute calls, and the flexibility to use the popular devices. Numerous other advantages include 24/7 help and the following:
- It offers VoIP equipment at less money.
- To mention a few, call forwarding, extension transfers, hold music, and auto attendant.
The Last Word On 2022’s best Business VoIP Providers
The list of the top business VoIP providers is now complete, and it is up to you to choose which is best for your business. You shouldn’t always base your decision on price when choosing a product; instead, reliability and added features are more important.